Water Softeners & Water Filtration
Badgerland Plumbing is a professional plumbing company that understands the importance of household water quality throughout the areas of Hartford, Jackson, Germantown, Pewaukee, Menomonee Falls, Slinger and the surrounding areas. It doesn’t matter how bad your current water quality is, our team of experienced plumbers will work with you to determine the best approach for improving your home’s water quality. Give us a call for more information or to schedule a free estimate!
The process of softening water involves an “ion exchange” which helps remove dissolved minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and manganese that can’t be caught in a filter bed. The resin passes up the sodium in exchange for the dissolved minerals and the water is then cleaned of these impurities. With hard water you spend too much money on laundry detergents and softening agents, constantly battling dry skin and dull, lifeless hair. Fortunately, there is a solution to your hard water problems! Capital Water Softener has been the head of high quality water softeners for over 75 years! Badgerland Plumbing will work with you to assess your water quality. We will then provide service or replacement and installation of a Capital Water Softener in your home!
- Water softeners help reduce soap residue on clothes and skin.
- Water softeners can improve the quality and vibrancy of your hair, skin and clothing.
- Water softeners can cut down on household cleaning time and expense.
- Water softeners reduce soap scum and scaling.
- Water softeners improve water flow and water heater life spans.
- Water softeners help reduce water heating bills.
Water Filtration Systems
Water filtration involves removing small particles like sediment, manganese, iron, chlorine and even gases like hydrogen sulfide from your drinking water. As water travels through your water filtration system, particles as small as 10 microns can be trapped, leaving you with high quality drinking and household water. Badgerland Plumbing will work with you to assess your water quality and provide installation, service or replacement of a water filtration system in your home.
- Water Filtration Systems removes dirt, silt, clay and other sediments from your drinking and household water.
- Water Filtration Systems minimize unpleasant chlorine taste and odors.
- Water Filtration Systems reduce effects of water corrosion on plumbing, appliances and fixtures.
- Water Filtration Systems neutralize acidic water.
Reverse Osmosis Systems
Reverse Osmosis is the process of removing contaminants, such as salt, from your water. This is done by using pressure to push impure water through a semi-permeable membrane. The membrane will allow clean water to be pushed through while a majority of the contaminants are left behind. The clean water is then stored in a holding tank and ready to be used. Badgerland Plumbing will work with you to assess your water quality and provide installation, service or replacement of a reverse osmosis system in your home.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems remove unhealthy contaminants from your water.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems leaves you with tasty, crystal clear drinking water.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems are cost effective, removing the cost of having to purchase bottled water.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems leave you with fresh water, ready at your tap whenever you need it.
If you are searching for a Hartford plumber specializing in water quality services such as water softeners and water filtration systems, give us a call at (262) 623-7009 or schedule service today!