Whole House Water Filtration Systems
Whole house water filtration involves removing small particles like sediment, manganese, iron, chlorine and even gases like hydrogen sulfide from your drinking water. As water travels through your water filtration system, particles as small as 10 microns can be trapped, leaving you with high quality drinking and household water. Badgerland Plumbing will work with you to assess your water quality and provide installation, service or replacement of a water filtration system in your home.
Whole House Water Filtration Benefits:
- Water filtration systems remove dirt, silt, clay and other sediments from your drinking and household water.
- Water filtration systems minimize unpleasant chlorine taste and odors.
- Water filtration systems reduce effects of water corrosion on plumbing, appliances and fixtures.
- Water filtration systems neutralize acidic water.
Here at Badgerland Plumbing we can install a whole house water filtration system to improve your drinking water in your entire home. By installing a whole house water filter you will see improvements in your cleaning and drinking water. You will notice that your drinking water will taste better and no longer have a hard water smell in your shower. Whole house water filters also extend the life of your dishwasher and other household appliances. Leave it to Badgerland Plumbing for all of your whole house water filtration needs. Schedule a plumbing service call for a water quality inspection to help improve your home water.
Reverse Osmosis Systems
Reverse Osmosis is the process of removing contaminants such as salt from your water. This is done by using pressure to push impure water through a semi-permeable membrane. The membrane will allow clean water to be pushed through while a majority of the contaminants are left behind. The clean water is then stored in a holding tank for immediate use. Badgerland Plumbing will work with you to assess your water quality and provide installation, service or replacement of a reverse osmosis system in your home.
Reverse Osmosis Systems Benefits:
- Reverse osmosis systems remove unhealthy contaminants from your water.
- Reverse osmosis systems leave you with tasty, crystal clear drinking water.
- Reverse osmosis systems are price effective, removing the cost of purchasing bottled water.
- Reverse osmosis systems leave you with fresh water, right at your tap, whenever you need it.
Badgerland Plumbing can test your water and install a reverse osmosis system if needed or desired. The RO system can be installed right next to your kitchen faucet so you get easy access to the purified water. By having the plumbers of Badgerland Plumbing install a reverse osmosis system you will notice your drinking water will taste better and be more refreshing than before.
If you are searching for a Hartford plumber specializing in water quality services such as water softeners and water filtration systems, give us a call at (262) 623-7009 or schedule service today!